We use our feet a lot and we also seems to be damaging them a lot.
The insoles for fallen arches is invented to protect our feet from the damage caused by the daily walking. And you can find a great selection of insoles for fallen arches below on this page.
What are you waiting for? Move your fingers now.
Best budget Insoles for Fallen Arches
Firm, adjustable arch support. consumers with flat, low, or fallen arches. consumers seeking firm arch support to control foot position.
- “My podiatrist recommended these orthotics last time I had an office visit, instead of paying alot of money for custom orthotics.” – John P
- “The arch supports provide the comfort that I need.” – Laydeejay
- “Had plantar facitius a few years ago, and my foot doctor recommended these and I have been using ever since.” – Texas T
Powerstep Original Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles, invented by podiatrist Dr. Les Appel, helps relieve heel and arch pain, while preventing foot strain and injury.
- “He recommended these and these are cheaper than the ones I can buy in the podiatrist’s office.” – Ken
- “They provide comfortable padding for the bottom of your foot and a really firm arch support.” – BJS
- “They have helped me with plantar fasciitis.” – Sheryl Wei
Superfeet Copper Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles offer optimal support for your feet. These full-length insoles deliver a personalized fit without needing to heat them in the oven.
- “The materials seem like they’ll hold up quite a while, so I’m very pleased.” – Jenn W.
- “My feet feel great in them.” – Marianne
- “I have flat feet and these work wonders in my work boots and dress shoes as well.” – R. Rico
Thinsole Men’s / Women’s orthotics deliver firm support with less bulk than other insoles, making them perfect for dressy or casual shoes. ThinSole Orthotics firmly stabilizes the foot and supports the arch taking only a minimal amount of space in the shoe.
- “They really help support that arch!” – mego
- “Working well so far.” – garysum
- “Work well in running shoes.” – ma
Flat Foot thin polyurethane insoles were designed by an orthopedic surgeon to relieve pain from overpronation caused by flat feet. With flat feet, the inside edge of the foot and the big toe stay slightly off the ground, making an ineffective push-off.
- “Stiff enough arch support fits my low arches well.” – Dara ATL
- “After 2 weeks, these have actually reduced my sciatica to almost nothing, and allow me to stand and be up walking for much longer periods of time.” – Aldebaraan
- “The heel portion doesn’t bend upwards slightly unlike most other insole.” – Neil S. Majd
10 Seconds Flat Foot Sport Insoles use a Poron Cellular Urethane layer for athletic cushioning. Poron is light weight & durable, it does not harden like PVC foam, does not breakdown like Latex foam or take a compression set like EVA foam.
- “No more ankle, knee, hip and back pain, EVER!!” – O. Young
- “I think the positioning may be why these worked so well for me.” – D. Hardin
- “I spend long hours on my feet as a nurse, so I really had no chance to rest my feet and let them heal.” – Happy
DE LUXE: ¾-length insole with flexible support of the metatarsal and longitudinal arches. Provides gentle, yet effective, relief for strained and burdened feet.
- “The arch had a ridge that dug into your arch.” – James
- “Overall, I am pleased with this orthotic and recommend it if you are looking for traditional and metatarsal arch support for a non-athletic shoe or boot.” – Steph
- “I’ve come to like the Pedag "Viva" style the most.” – LuAnne Wilson
Features: Soft and flexible gel insoles, provide ideal solution for those with flat feet, rigid steps, high, weak, fallen arches
Provide advance cushioning support for your arch
Ensure maximum relief from foot strain, tired and aching feet
Just peel off the protective film and stick it in the part where your arch will be resting
Size (L x W): Approx.
Tuli Gaitors Arch Supports 3/4 Length Gaitors incorporate Tuli’s successfully patented waffle design that most effectively duplicates nature’s own shock-absorbing system.
Bookmark & Share This Page
Want to find this insoles for fallen arches page later? Click here!